Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Namesake

I dont know whether this is fortunate or unfortunate. It was 25th March, 2007, afternoon. We went to Nandan to watch the movie -- The Namesake. I had castor oil in the morning and had a hunch that it may be The Day. Well, when we were half way through the movie I felt something wrong. I was getting wet and couldnt control getting wet further. I realized that I have lost my mucus plug and water was gushing out. After contacting the doctor I was admitted to the nursing home.

Om was born the next evening. I had a c-section after bearing the labour pain for a full day as the baby's head was not properly engaged.

Om is almost one year now, waiting for his first birthday on 26th March,2008. But still without a good name. His father is so choosy and wants the best name possible ever that he is still continuing with his nickname. Whenever we decided on a name somebody or the other placed their views against that. So we have ended up with a yr old baby without a proper name.

I desparetly want a name to my baby before he turns one. I hope the namesake will come to an end by one year.


No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker