Saturday, April 18, 2009

A Real Peacemaker

He is Sheehan. The name means 'peacemaker'. Indeed he is a peacemaker. Many a difficult relations have been settled down after his birth. He is a great entertainer. He becomes very busy when we have guests at home or when we are invited to someplace. He does not make any differentiation in known or unknown, male or female, young or aged. Everyone gets the same place with him and that is 'his friend'.

On 3rd August I took him to attend Annapurna puja. Every year I try to attend this puja as it plays a little sentimental issue, Om being born on Annapurna puja 2 yrs back. There he entertained all by beating the drum(dhol) and with all his cuties. When we were leaving for lunch everybody were already missing him. In the night we again attended the dinner out there and we got to hear that everybody was asking for him.

Om is very fortunate to get the love he is endowed with. Even a passerby showers him with affection. In the market when I am busy buying veg and others I cannot hold his hand all the time. And Om by nature drifts away, sometimes topples over but I always found somebody picking him up before me and brushing up all the dirts.

In my childhood I used to spend my sparetime with my next door neighbor. They had become relatives and I call them with such names too. Om has become a hot favourite with them too. They gather up all in the street to see him off when we leave my Mamma's place and awaits Om's next arrival.

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker