Friday, April 24, 2009

Almost a lady in 8 months

Raya is lady-like from the beginning. She had her legs crossed all the time. Her hand movements proved the presence of the female hormone. When she had her neck firmed up she insisted on sitting upright without any back support.

Raya had her 8 month B'Day on this 22nd. Her Nanny never forgets to wish her every month on the very day.

By the end of her 8th month she not only sits up straight without support but has started crawling too. She even stands up by holding the rails of her crib as she wails for her Mamma. Yesterday on 23rd as I put her down on the ground to pour some water for Om she pulled herself up with the support of a pouffe in our living room and took two steps with its support.

I hope she will be walking soon to give me some relief as it is strainous for me to do the job with her in my lap. I not only have to balance her but have to control her hands which are always busy to help me in whatever I am doing.

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker