Saturday, June 7, 2008

6 or 9

.. .. I Dont remember properly pointing them out to Om... may have mentioned it but without any stress on it

But yesterday I noticed that as he was playing with the loose pieces of alphabets and numbers on his own he got hold of '6' of red color . Then he kept on searching among the pieces lying on the floor. His eyes spotted it and his hands ducked in for '9' in yellow color.

He repeated the action again after sometime.

I dont think he knows anything about 6 or 9 but his mind must have noticed them as they look similar in shape....

Waiting for him to speak up his mind. Till then we remain in dark.


Edited to Add: We clarified the fact. Whenever I told him to get me 6 and 9 he sorted out exactly 6 and 9 in two different colors as mentioned earlier and handed over to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do peep-in to your blog whenever I have time in office.

Great writing.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker