Saturday, June 7, 2008

Unexpected two holy holy days

Kolkata is never out of Bandhs.

As the oil price is hiked the bandhs followed. This time in sequence from two parties. The maid cooked for the days before leaving... so relieved from that end.. only had to make dal and rice. Obviously Om's cooking was there as usual. Though I have to sacrifice the 2nd and 4th Satday for these days to compensate.

So jumped in to get the best of this time with Om. Had a gala time.. we Mom and Son. Clung to each other... played with each other and got exhausted.

At the end of the yesterday, my health got sucked up. I have a back problem beforehand and it got excelled after stepping into the third trimester. So today morning I could hardly get myself up from the bed.

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker