Saturday, June 7, 2008

Pregnancy hues

Got the inspiration for this post from here.


I find myself in a similar position... Seems to have lost all the lust of life. After our marriage I was busy studying and fulfilling the dreams of my father and my husband. After I finished it by 2006 and was getting geared up to enjoy life, my life seemed to have come to a halt after we get to know the worst tragedy of our life. I dont want to get into that topic as I want to maintain this blog strictly for my kids.

Pre-partum depression followed as I was pregnant with Om. Post-partum depression after Om's birth did not leave me before six months after I joined office. I hardly got it over when I started suffering from the pre-partum depression again in my second pregnancy. And I know that I wont be spared by the post-partum too.

I have forgot how life was to be as all my outings and entertainments have been replaced by responsibilities.

I hope to get back to the vibrant life I always vied for but my hormones make me feel that its the end of life.

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker