Friday, May 23, 2008

An Afterthought

I started this blog keeping in mind that when my kids will grow up and will want to know about their childhood and the feelings of their parents then they may hop into this blog for reference.

But now my thought has changed. I think I have been blogging only for myself. Does it sounds selfish? May be. But when my kids will grow up will they have time to look back to the precious moments they gifted us in their childhood. I doubt. They will be too busy with themselves. Then we will be the idle ones longing for their company. And since we wont get their company we will try to glide by our past through this blog. We will try to get back this time when we could not provide proper time when they craved for our company. Then we may repent that we missed this valuable moments. But dear kids, believe me nothing is in our hands.... neither the situation now nor the situation you will be when you grow up. We just have to live the life we are destined to. I hope I could change this.. that is "be busy when your are busy and be free when you are free to spend the time with you".

I would love to have you around all the time.

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker