Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thorough Observation

I talk less and observe more. Cant tell Om talks less but observes every single detail.

Incident 1:

Yesterday, when the water in his bottle was finished Kanak said to him :: "Water is finished.. Now you cant drink any more."

Om cant reply in words as yet but his actions say it all. He kept cool, led Kanak to the bedroom and showed her the the bottle where I stalk up more boiled water for later use.

So he must have noticed that I pour water from that bottle to his bottle at night when its content is exhausted.

**********************************************************************************
Incident 2:

Day before yesterday, Om urged Kanak towards the powder room to poop.

When asked whether he has finished his pooping he tilts his head to his right affirming it and points to the commode shower for washing.

After he is washed then he waits to see his poop flushed away.

This done he turns towards the basin as I always wash his hands with soap after using the pot.

**********************************************************************************
Incident 3:

One morning he had his slippers on. After sometime I took it off as he is yet not apt with it at home. As his slippers were taken off he carried the each slipper in each hand and went he off to put them in their position in the bedroom.

**********************************************************************************
Incident 4:

One morning the husband was doing his Pranayam (taught by Ramdev). As I had to go to the powder room and Om was still asleep I told the husband to do his Pranayam in the bedroom. When I came back I saw Om was already wide awake as he gets up when he doesnt get my smell and he was busy imitating his father doing "Anurom birom" that is inhaling from one nostril and exhaling from the other using his hand.

He copied the breathing actions correctly though his hand actions are yet to be refined.

**********************************************************************************

He never seems to miss any detail. Doesnt this prove he is my son?

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker