Thursday, May 29, 2008

I am dead

Kolkata is burning at 40 degree Celsius. I am burning with it...in this pregnancy which has added up 10 degrees more to my body heat... drenched with continuous sweat... the blazing sun is sipping up all the juice of my life.

Have to get up by 6.00 a.m. to prepare food for Om... whether I get some sleep at night or not is not an issue. Have to feed him his breakfast.. make his juice .. bathe him.. make him drink his juice... put back to his late morning nap.

Then run for office in this simmering heat..

Rain seems to be a far cry..

When I was pregnant with Om, the most of the period was spent in the winter and I didnt have to look after a child of 1yr 2 months, who was completely depended on me. Though I hardly got any pregnancy related problems this time like nausea, vomiting, etc. I am suffering from the heat and the weakness caused by that heat.


No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker