Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Dont take it so fast....

.....Let us enjoy our childhood through yours.


While offering the evening ritual to God after returning from work I used to tell Om :"Cholo Sandhe debo". Sandhe means evening ritual. Since Om wont understand that I would rectify and say"thakur ke debo" as he is familiar with the word "thakur" which means GOD.

On last Sunday when I said "Sandhe" without using "Thakur" he understood it and headed towards the puja area.

On Monday after I returned from work and changed he ushered towards the puja area, putting his hand on his head, a posture resembling praying. So he knows that its time for the evening ritual.

I wish I could read a child's mind and know how it works.

But I dont want my child to grow up very fast. I want him to enjoy his free childhood in each and every bits.

Both of his parents have missed the colorful college life as we heard it from others. So we want our child to enjoy their life.

My father always wanted me to be a responsible, independent and successful woman and not like my mother who was solely dependent on my father.

Maybe today I have achieved his dream. I too want the same for my son but at the proper age.
If I can help I will try to provide my child all the opportunities of life until he reaches the proper age. It obviously doesnt mean that I will pamper him. He should be taught the bad along with the good so that he develops the ability to distinguish between them. He should hear "no" along with "yes" wherever applicable.

But nothing is in my hand. Everything depends on what God has in store for us or our destiny.

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker