Friday, May 9, 2008

Growing up very fast indeed

I had written the earlier post day before yesterday and mentioned his walking in that.

That day I went home early from work as I have had to leave his governess Kanak early. That day I experienced few nice moments with the kid. Generally when I return from work he is already exhausted by his daily routine and is almost ready to call it a day.

But that he was in his full form. His walking is not steady yet and he is running.. Yes he is running.

While running he could not control his movements and tripping off every now and then. We were all watching in apprehension that he is going to get hurt every second. Well, he managed somehow.

So I think I need to speed up the frequency of my posts in order to track his daily developments.

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker